There is a reason The Denver Post calls us “everyone’s favorite community orchestra.”
It’s because we run on the power of community.
We are a vibrant community, averaging 1,000 attendees per concert! Even so, ticket sales only account for 30% of our total budget.
Today is Colorado Gives Day, and in the spirit of community, we invite you to click the link below and show your support for our community.
Here are some examples of what your donation can do for the DPO:
- $20 covers the cost of a ticket for someone who can’t afford it.
- $120 covers a season ticket.
- $300 allows 20 children to attend a concert for free.
- $500 helps to cover the costs of our More than Music activities at one concert.
- $1,000 pays for renting or buying music for every performance.
Your support is essential to the Denver Philharmonic Orchestra. And on Colorado Gives Day, we hope our community will help us raise $10,000 — most of the the cost of one concert — on one day.
Denver Philharmonic Fundraising Team
Sarah, Megan, Ani, Kelli, Barb and Jon